While I like to try and think I can handle the holidays effortlessly and without an ounce of stress, it’s just all too easy to get caught up in the whirl and twirl of the season. Needless to say, I’m always on the look out for those little things that give me inspiration, help and tips to manage the most common of festive stress offenders.
Thus, why I am really excited to share this special holiday edition of helpful links for you! Hope they are as helpful for you as they have been to me.
- Decorate yourself with these holiday season… (shop.mrkate.com)
- A cheery new holiday song to make you laugh and smile… (youtube.com)
- Let this app makes some killer paper snowflakes for you… (rectangleworld.com)
- Ensure you’re a gracious holiday house guest this season… (ruemag.com)
- A great DIY gift for the ladies on your list… (essiebutton.com)
- How to be camera ready for those holiday pictures… (michellephan.com)