I’ve come across so many things in the last month or so that I’ve enjoyed, but there are a few standouts I wanted to share. Most importantly, I chose these items because they have been dead useful in my everyday life, but also added that extra little something (sparkle) to the holidays.
Beauty items are so wonderful this time of year due to all the holiday events and festivities that you need to get dolled up for. The days seem a bit longer and you really need makeup that works hard for you. That is why I’ve been loving:
- Dior’s Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum – Some love for those lashes. Long overdue.
- Tarte’s BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer – So blessedly smooth, moisturizing, skin-evening and light. Plus, it lasts and works to improve your skin’s health!
- Urban Decay’s Perversion Mascara – Great when used with the Diorshow Maximizer (or another primer).
Skincare is oh so important at any point, but as the weather gets cooler, some extra TLC is most definitely in order!
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – Who knew that rice had such incredible skin rejuvenating powers?
- Karuna Karma Kit+ Face Mask Set – Sheet masks are Awe-MAZING. Enough said.
Finally, who isn’t at least thinking about next year already? I have a product that I can’t wait to start using…
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner (Daily Edition) – Keeping a mass of disorder, organized simply!
If you have a few minutes to listen to my video, you can watch just how much I’ve been loving these items!